- Our diversified supply chain is managed for quality.
- Our suppliers have demonstrated excellence in household goods moving and storage.
- We grade suppliers with quality metrics throughout delivery of services.
- Customer service is proactive with processes that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Our service delivery includes self-pack-and-haul – more accountability with the goal of zero defects.
- Military families deserve respect and the same high-quality services corporate America receives.
Quality service standards and customer service scoring are critical components to best practices we deliver to our customers. To attain high quality, our suppliers need to be accountable. Customer service with zero defects is what we strive for; on top of that we want high customer satisfaction scores, too.
Our Culture is Oriented to:
- Proactive customer service
- Quality / pro-active supply chain management
- High standards and quality processes
When that happens:
- Military members choose Charter Transportation.
- The best-quality movers prefer to work with Charter Transportation.
- The Charter Transportation supply chain runs with high efficiency and quality.